Brighten your smile with cosmetic dentistry
If your smile isn’t as bright and healthy as you’d like, it’s time to make an appointment with a cosmetic dentist. A cosmetic dentistry expert can give you a smile you’ve always wanted!
Who is a cosmetic dentist?
A cosmetic dentist is a dentist who practices cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with improving the appearance of teeth and gums, and it can also help you improve your smile and confidence.
A cosmetic dentist in Sydney does more than fix chips or cracks in your teeth. They can perform procedures such as veneers (a thin covering used to improve the look of existing teeth), tooth-coloured fillings, restorative materials, crowns (caps), dental implants (replacement roots) to replace missing teeth, and more!
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry in Sydney
Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to improve your smile, self-confidence, and oral health.
- Improve your smile: Cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve the perfect smile by providing you with a beautiful and straight smile. Your friends and family will love it!
- Improve self-confidence: An attractive bright smile will give you more confidence when talking or laughing with others. You’ll feel proud of yourself in public because everyone will admire you!
- Improve oral health: A healthy mouth benefits the person wearing it and those around them. If someone has good oral hygiene, they are less likely to get cavities or gum disease, so their teeth won’t fall out if left untreated for too long! This means that diseases like cancer and other ailments such as heart problems from poor diet choices (i.e., junk food) can easily be avoided.
- Improve social life: People who are confident about themselves tend to have better relationships with others around them because they feel more comfortable sharing their opinions without fear.
Different types of treatments offered by a cosmetic dentist in Sydney
There are many cosmetic dentistry treatments available for your smile, and each one can be used to address different kinds of dental imperfections.
- Teeth whitening – Whitening is a procedure that uses chemicals to remove surface stains from teeth, making them look whiter.
- Veneers – Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that fit over the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance. They’re very durable and last for years without requiring any maintenance.
- Crowns and bridges – If you have a damaged tooth causing problems like tooth decay or gum disease, your dentist may recommend getting a crown or bridge put on instead of replacing the entire tooth with an implant (which is more expensive).
- Dental implants – Dental implants are artificial roots used to replace missing teeth when there is no other option (like having no jawbone left). In Sydney, implants feel natural because they fuse with the surrounding bone in your mouth over time—and unlike dentures, they won’t slip out when you smile!
- Crowns and Bridges- Crowns and bridges are dental restorations used to repair decayed or damaged teeth. They’re made by taking an impression of your mouth, which is sent to a lab where a mould of the existing tooth is created. In Sydney, the crown or bridge is fitted with custom-made false teeth that fit over the top.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth. A dental implant is a titanium screw that acts as an artificial root for your new tooth. A dental implant in Sydney consists of three parts: the post, placed into the jawbone where you want a tooth, and two crowns (the cap) placed on top of the post.