The internet has been the greatest resource known to humankind. Students have been benefited from this for a while now. From reliable free courses/books to software such as a PDF editor, students can get everything on the internet. Much like this, there are a variety of online tools that can make students’ lives easier.
Wondering what these are? We are here to tell you just that. Below we have made a list of online tools that every student needs.
G-suite contains a range of tools that can help students with almost everything. Below is a list of these apps:
- Gmail for receiving all your important emails and other information.
- Google Docs for keeping your notes all in one place.
- Google Sheets for making to-do lists, databases, and more.
- Google Slides for making and managing your presentations.
- Google Drive for backing up all your data in one place.
- Google Calendar for keeping track of your deadlines and important events.
- Google Keep for note-making and sharing.
Notion is essentially a note-making and project management software. It can prove to be quite beneficial for students considering all that it offers. Below is what all you can do with Notion:
- Create specific pages for your different subjects and share them with your friends.
- Embed articles, videos, and other resources right in your notes.
- Plan your months, weeks, or days through different pre-made templates.
- Create your study schedule.
- Use it as a daily journal.
That is not all. With Notion, you can do almost everything. It can help you in organizing your way through life!
Everything now operates online, whether it be your bank documents or school assignments. With everything taking a digital turn, PDFs are one of the most useful document types. Chances are, you are already sending your assignments or other school-related documents in the form of PDFs.
While PDFs are the most secure documents, they are not as easy to edit. Therefore, an online PDF editor can help you out. Online websites like PDFSimpli can help you in easily converting your PDF to Word, adding signatures, and more.
If you are a student, you know how research papers can save any bad day. A research paper can be handy, especially when you are short on deadlines. JSTOR is that one website that houses several research papers on distinct topics. The website offers both free and paid research papers. However, you don’t have to worry.
Since JSTOR is a popular educational resource, your institution must be registered with them. So all you would need to do is enter your student ID or one provided by your institution. This way, you will be able to access all the research papers free of cost, even if they are paid.
That was all! Now you know all the online resources that every student needs. Make sure you bookmark these as you will need them. Apart from these, there are many in-built features in your phone/laptop that can make it easier for you to study on your devices.