Top Real Estate Websites to look for in 2022!
The real estate world across the globe is booming. If you want to buy or sell a house, you must hire the services of the right real estate agent. This will ensure a successful and hassle-free property transaction. Since a home is one of the costliest assets we own, buying and selling come under the biggest financial transactions. So, it is important to take some time and know about the best websites for real estate.
If you are looking for various types of real estate websites to get comprehensive services, then here we list the top choices of real estate websites. You can get to know about these websites and the services offered here and then pick the one that matches your criterion.
Real Estate Website Options: Top Choices
Here are the different types of real estate websites.
Houzeo is one of the leading names when we talk about the best real estate websites. This real estate giant has nationwide coverage and offers the best Flat fee MLS packages. Being one of the best online real estate companies, they have been providing maximum savings and exposure to home sellers. One of the things that deserve a mention here is their cutting-edge technology and incredible customer support. Selling a house via Houzeo is easy and affordable. They charge a small flat fee and offer the best features.
Houzeo features include the following:
- The syndicate their listings to popular real estate websites like MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and many others for maximum exposure.
- Houzeo operates online and enables easy listings and fast changes.
- Houzeo enjoys the best rating which is 4.9 out of 5 stars on the sites like Google and Trustpilot.
- A live person is attending to your call for answering your queries and concerns.
- They offer high-tech features such as IntelliList Listing Management System which allows you to manage your listing completely online.
- They also manage to show appointments online.
- You can also view and compare their offers. You can also counter an offer.
- Buyers can contact you directly and not through a real estate agent.
- They offer mobile apps too for a better transaction experience.
This real estate agent is one of the oldest and largest in the real estate industry. Coldwell Banker truly has several offices. This company works on a proprietary technology platform. The best features include:
- They use high-tech CBx Technology Suite and hence allow the potential buyers and sellers to effectively match their goals.
- They believe in targeted marketing and can connect buyers and sellers in a faster and more efficient manner.
You can be assured that the company guarantees a successful transaction. Coldwell has become one of the leading brokers. The people who want to sell fast can contact this company and its agents.
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is another best website for real estate listing services that are available nationwide. One of the best national Flat Fee MLS listings, their home selling process is manual. This can be a bit time taking but they have been able to delight their customers with brilliant and economical services. the best features include:
- Their packages start from $299.
- They also offer full-service packages priced at $899. If your home is priced not more than $299,000, then you can pay $1,395 along with a 3% amount at the time of closing for getting comprehensive services.
- They offer Flat Fee options and multiple services à la carte.
- Their listings are syndicated to other popular websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- One of the main benefits of using this platform is that the buyer leads are forwarded directly
- They do not have advanced technology and the listed agents call you anytime.
Century 21 is one of the most known names in real estate. The firm which was founded in 1971 has kept on expanding. It has now become one of the biggest companies. The company has a long list of experienced and trained real estate agents. They add a whopping number of real estate agents every month and 2,000 agents every year.
Century 21 is not just one of the largest real estate brokerage firms in America but in the world. Century 21 has more than 11,600 independent franchise brokers.
- They have more than 122,000 real estate agents.
- They have offices located in more than 80 countries.
- Century 21 recently had a makeover and boasted a revamped look, indicating the brand’s modern approach.
- Century 21 offers a comprehensive MLS system.
- You can search for it online in your area and find the best features such as open houses, foreclosures, and reduced houses.
- Century 21 also offers buyer guides and tip sheets for home sellers.
Are you looking forward to selling your house for cash? Offerpad is one of the best types of real estate websites that sellers use for selling their houses and getting cash in return. The best features of the company include:
- They use cutting-edge technology and data analytics.
- This Cash home buyer has a big team of market specialists who ensure simple UI and quick closing.
- Offerpad offers around 80% to 100% Fair Market Value of the property.
- As you provide the details like address, home photo, size of the home, etc., you get a cash offer within 24 to 48 business hours.
Clever real estate
Clever Real Estate matches the buyers and sellers with their top-rated and local real estate agents. The best features of listing with clever are:
- You can get full service at a flat $3,000 listing fee.
- You can also choose to pay a listing fee of just 1% of your home sale value.
- You can also get a fully licensed Clever Concierge service.
- You will get your agent match and then you can interview them and compare your options.
- Their agents are licensed and experienced. They provide full service and support till the sale is complete.
- Clever real estate agents have more than 5 years of real estate experience and have good reviews.
While some of these websites provide you complete packages including the things like marketing your home, open house, showings, negotiations, professional photography, and more, some just provide the basic services of listing your house on the MLS. While some real estate websites match you with the agents, some offer packages at a flat fee rate. Some websites offer the FSBO approach like craigslist houses for sale by owner and some help you with a comprehensive package.